Good for you to start making changes in how you care for your skin!
You are still young. Getting on top of your eczema will save you from lots of years of problems and give you a great foundation of healthy skin.
Here’s what you’ve shared with us:
- You have struggled with severe eczema and some facial skin issues.
- Dry, oily, or combination skin? Because of the ingredients we use, the solution is the same. It’s what makes our products work so well. Read how that is possible below.
Here’s what we suggest for you:
Step 1 | For your body - eczema
Our Cure-E (E for eczema) system is designed with you in mind. We have found that simply removing irritating ingredients and nourishing your skin with the healthiest ones, makes a big problem easy to solve.
- Clean is for cleaning pits and privates.
When healing your eczema, using a gentle and healthy castile soap like Clean is essential. Most soaps contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (or something that sounds a lot like that). SLS is highly toxic and irritating. When these irritants come in contact with your skin they exacerbate your eczema.
- Relief is used to cleanse and hydrate your body & face.
That isn’t a typo. Because the ingredients in Relief have antibacterial properties, Relief both cleanses and adds the perfect amount of moisture.
- Spot is applied to inflamed areas a few times per day if possible.
Step 2 | For your face
- Wash gets cleansing at a whole new level. The gentle yet powerful ingredients help clean out pores, freshen skin, and leave your face lovely and healthy as ever. This is our first choice for a face cleanser (don't tell Relief). Alternate between cleaning your face with Wash and Relief.
- Relief can be used as a face cleanser, too. Using it on the days you don’t use Wash.
- Restore is packed full of the best ingredients for perfectly hydrating your skin.
- Revive acts like a multi-vitamin for your skin. If you wear makeup, this is the one you want to wear under it.
- Renew has ingredients that help get rid of bags, sags, and dark circles under your eyes plus hydrates your lips.
We’ve bundled Restore, Revive, and Renew together for a special price; we call it our Restoring a Healthy Glow Deal.
See below for lots more about what makes our products different and why that will matter to your skin.
That is what we suggest for you.
You were meant to have great skin. We want to help you get there. Go after it!
*When you make a purchase, you will be emailed a PDF of detailed instructions for what a daily routine with these products