Eczema is no fun. Your results will be.
Here’s what you’ve shared with us:
- You have struggled with severe eczema.
- You are looking for skincare for your face, too.
- Dry, oily, or combination skin? Because of the ingredients we use, the solution is the same. It’s what makes our products work so well. Read how that is possible below.
Our Cure E (E for eczema) system is designed with you in mind. We have found that simply removing irritating ingredients and nourishing your skin with the healthiest ones, does the trick.
Here’s what we suggest for your skin:
Step 1 | For body
- Clean is for cleaning pits and privates.
When healing your eczema, using a gentle and healthy castile soap like Clean is essential. Most soaps contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (or something that sounds a lot like that). SLS is highly toxic and irritating. When these irritants come in contact with your skin they exacerbate your eczema.
- Relief to cleanse and hydrate your body.
That isn’t a typo. Because the ingredients in Relief have antibacterial properties, Relief both cleanses and adds the perfect amount of moisture.
- Spot should be applied on inflamed areas a few times per day if possible.
Step 2 | Cleansing your face
- Wash is for cleansing your face.
It gets cleansing at a whole new level. The gentle yet powerful ingredients help clean out pores, freshen skin, and leave your face lovely and healthy as ever. This is our first choice for a face cleanser (don't tell Relief). Use 3-5 times per week. Alternate between cleaning your face with Wash and Relief.
- Relief can be used as a face cleanser, too. Using it on the days you don’t use Wash.
Step 3 | Hydrating your face
- Restore is packed full of the best ingredients for perfectly hydrating your skin. If you wear makeup, use Restore mostly at night.
- Revive acts as a multi-vitamin for your skin. If you wear makeup, this is the one you want to wear under makeup.
- Renew has ingredients that help get rid of bags, sags, and dark circles under your eyes plus hydrates your lips. Apply morning and night.
We’ve bundled Restore, Revive, and Renew together for a special price; we call it our Restoring a Healthy Glow Deal. It's a deal.
See below for more about what makes our products different and why that will matter for your skin.
That is what we suggest. You were meant to have great skin. We want to help you get there. Go after it!
*When you make a purchase, you will be emailed a PDF of detailed instructions for what a daily routine with these products.
You are so close. Here's our way of cheering you on.
Enjoy 15% off your order*.
*Coupon is limited to one use per customer. Bulk items are not available for discounts. They are discounted already.
You came here looking for something.
Struggling with your skin stinks. We want that to end here.
You need to try this! You have nothing to lose with our money-back guarantee.
We approach skincare differently.
Using only beneficial active ingredients that go to heal, hydrate, and cleanse the skin, provides you the healthy radiant skin you were meant to have.
Dry, oily, or combo skin?
It's not that we don't care. We do!
It's just that the right ingredients make that question obsolete.
Simplicity is the key.
Our products were formulated with that in mind.
Here's the deal. You may not need a product for each area.
Because of the way we formulate using only the most nutrient-rich ingredients, several of our products have multiple uses. For example, Relief is a cleanser because of the antibacterial properties and a moisturizer because it works with your skin to add the perfect level of hydration. Isn't that cool?
So, follow the steps we recommend above for your specific goals and get going!!