We are so glad you want to make a change. Nice job.
Here is what you shared with us.
- You have acne, often severe and a few other skin issues. No problem.
- Dry, oily, or combination skin? Because of the ingredients we use, the solution is the same. It’s what makes our products work so well. Read how that is possible below.
Here’s what we recommend for you.
Sometimes great skin needs to be taken in steps for the most lasting change.
Our Cure A system was created to get rid of acne. It includes a moisturizer that acts like a roto-rooter for pores, a honey cleanser that gently blasts problematic bacteria while refreshing your skin, and an easy roll-on for treating those stubborn spots or emerging blemishes.
Step 1 | Follow this routine for the first week or 2.
- Relief is for cleansing your face.
- Relief is also for moisturizing and helping to kill problematic bacteria on the skin.
That isn’t a typo. Because the ingredients in Relief have antibacterial properties, it can cleanse while adding the perfect amount of hydration to your skin. We call that a 2-for-1 and we don’t charge extra for that ;)
Step 2 | Follow this routine for week 3-4
- Wash for cleansing your face.
- Relief for moisturizing and helping to kill problematic bacteria on the skin.
- Spot goes on inflamed areas or when you feel a pimple emerging.
Step 3 | Follow this routine after completing the first 2 steps. You will be adding extra nutrients to your skin to help with the other skin issues.
Welcome to your new daily routine.
- Wash is for cleansing your face.
This is our first choice for a face cleanser (don't tell Relief). Alternate between cleaning your face with Wash and Relief.
- Relief can be used as a face cleanser, too. Using it on the days you don’t use Wash.
- Restore is packed full of the best ingredients for perfectly hydrating your skin. If you wear makeup, use Restore mostly at night.
- Revive acts as a multi-vitamin for your skin. If you wear makeup, this is the one you want to wear under makeup.
- Renew has ingredients that help get rid of bags, sags, and dark circles under your eyes plus hydrates your lips. Apply morning and night.
We’ve bundled Restore, Revive, and Renew together for a special price; we call it our Restoring a Healthy Glow Deal.
See below for more about what makes our products different and why that will matter for your skin.
That is what we recommend for you. It’s yours for the taking. Go after it!
*When you make a purchase, you will be emailed a PDF of detailed instructions for what a daily routine with these products looks like. Woohoo!