Yay for taking charge of your skin. Nice job.
Here is what you shared with us:
- You have acne, often severe. We will help you with that.
- Dry, oily, or combination skin? Because of the ingredients we use, the solution is the same. It’s what makes our products work so well. Read how that is possible below.
Here’s what we suggest for you:
Sometimes great skin needs to be taken in steps for the most lasting change.
Our Cure-A system was created to get rid of acne. It has a moisturizer that acts like a roto-rooter for pores, a honey cleanser that gently blasts problematic bacteria while refreshing your skin, and an easy roll-on for treating those stubborn spots or emerging blemishes.
Step 1 | Follow this routine for the first week or 2
- Relief is for cleansing your face.
- Relief is also for moisturizing and helping to kill problematic bacteria on the skin.
That isn’t a typo. Because the ingredients in Relief have antibacterial properties, it can cleanse while adding the perfect amount of hydration to your skin. We call that a 2-for-1 and we don’t charge extra for that ;)
You may find that you need more hydration on certain days. If so, simply apply a small amount of Relief after your shower or as needed.
Step 2 | Follow this routine daily after the first week or 2
- Wash for cleansing your face.
- Relief for moisturizing and helping to kill problematic bacteria on the skin in the morning.
- Spot goes on the inflamed area or when you feel a pimple emerging, throughout the day if necessary.
We’ve bundled Relief, Wash, and Spot together for a special price; we call it our Cure A system.
Once your skin clears up, you may find your skin may need more hydration and nutrients to maintain your new clearer skin. If so, come back to the quiz to find new solutions for your lovely clear face.
See below for more about what makes our products different and why that will matter for your skin.
That’s it. You were meant to have great skin. We want to help you get there. Go after it!
*When you make a purchase, you will be emailed a PDF of detailed instructions for what a daily routine with these products looks like. Woohoo!