Yay for making changes in your skin! Great job.
You are still young which means now is the best time to invest in getting a great foundation for healthy skin. You will thank yourself in your later years when everyone else will be struggling with wrinkles and looking older than they should.
Here’s what you’ve shared with us.
- You have struggled with severe eczema.
- You are looking for skincare for your face, too.
- Dry, oily, or combination skin? Because of the ingredients we use, the solution is the same. It’s what makes our products work so well. Read how that is possible below.
Here’s what we suggest for your skin.
Step 1 | For body
- Clean is for cleaning pits and privates.
When healing your eczema, using a gentle and healthy castile soap like Clean is essential. Most soaps contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (or something that sounds a lot like that). SLS is highly toxic and irritating. When these irritants come in contact with your skin they exacerbate your eczema.
- Relief to cleanse and hydrate your body.
That isn’t a typo. Because the ingredients in Relief have antibacterial properties, Relief both cleanses and adds the perfect amount of moisture.
- Spot should be applied on inflamed areas a few times per day if possible.
Step 2 | Cleansing your face
- Wash is for cleansing your face.
It gets cleansing at a whole new level. The gentle yet powerful ingredients help clean out pores, freshen skin, and leave your face lovely and healthy as ever. This is our first choice for a face cleanser (don't tell Relief). Use 3-5 times per week. Alternate between cleaning your face with Wash and Relief.
- Relief can be used as a face cleanser, too. Using it on the days you don’t use Wash.
Step 3 | Hydrating your face
- Restore is packed full of the best ingredients for perfectly hydrating your skin. If you wear makeup, use Restore mostly at night.
- Revive acts as a multi-vitamin for your skin. If you wear makeup, this is the one you want to wear under makeup.
- Renew has ingredients that help get rid of bags, sags, and dark circles under your eyes plus hydrates your lips. Apply morning and night.
We’ve bundled Restore, Revive, and Renew together for a special price; we call it our Restoring a Healthy Glow Deal. It's a deal.
See below for more about what makes our products different and why that will matter for your skin.
That is what we suggest. You were meant to have great skin. We want to help you get there. Go after it!
*When you make a purchase, you will be emailed a PDF of detailed instructions for what a daily routine with these products.