Nice work in seeking changes for your skin.
You are still young which means now is the best time to invest in getting a great foundation for healthy skin. You will thank yourself in your later years when everyone else will be struggling with wrinkles and looking older than they should.
Here is what you’ve shared with us:
- You have mild eczema.
- You are also wanting solutions for some skin issues on your lovely face. We’ll help with that, too.
- Dry, oily, or combination skin? Because of the ingredients we use, the solution is the same. It’s what makes our products work so well. Read how that is possible below.
Here’s what we recommend for you:
Step 1 | For body
Whether your eczema is mild or severe, Cure-E (E for eczema) system is designed with you in mind. We have found that simply removing irritating ingredients and nourishing your skin with the healthiest ones, does the trick.
- Clean is for cleaning pits and privates.
When healing your eczema, using a gentle and healthy castile soap like Clean is essential. Most soaps contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (or something that sounds a lot like that). SLS is highly toxic and irritating. When these irritants come in contact with your skin they exacerbate your eczema.
- Relief to cleanse and hydrate your body.
That isn’t a typo. Because the ingredients in Relief have antibacterial properties, Relief both cleanses and adds the perfect amount of moisture.
- Spot should be applied on goes on inflamed areas or when you feel a pimple emerging.
Step 2 | For face
- Wash is for cleansing your face.
This is our first choice for a face cleanser (don't tell Relief). Alternate between cleaning your face with Wash and Relief.
- Relief can be used as a face cleanser, too. Using it on the days you don’t use Wash.
- Restore is packed full of the best ingredients for perfectly hydrating your skin. If you wear makeup, use Restore mostly at night.
- Revive acts like a multi-vitamin for your skin. If you wear makeup, this is the one you want to wear under makeup.
- Renew has ingredients that help get rid of bags, sags, and dark circles under your eyes plus hydrates your lips. Apply morning and night.
We’ve bundled Restore, Revive, and Renew together for a special price; we call it our Restoring a Healthy Glow Deal.
See below for more about what makes our products different and why that will matter to your skin.
That’s our recommendation to you.
You were meant to have great skin. It’s yours for the taking. Go after it!
*When you make a purchase, you will be emailed a PDF of detailed instructions for what a daily routine with these products looks like. Woohoo!