We are so glad you want to make lasting change. Nice job.
Here is what you’ve shared with us:
- You have been struggling with mild eczema.
- Dry, oily, or combination skin? Because of the ingredients we use, the solution is the same. It’s what makes our products work so well. Read how that is possible below.
Here’s what we recommend for you:
Cure-E (E for eczema) system is designed with you in mind. We have found that simply removing irritating ingredients and nourishing your skin with the healthiest ones, helps clear up your skin.
- Clean is for cleaning pits and privates.
When healing your eczema, using a gentle and healthy castile soap like Clean is essential. Most soaps contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (or something that sounds a lot like that). SLS is highly toxic and irritating. When these irritants come in contact with your skin they exacerbate your eczema.
- Relief is used to cleanse and hydrate your body and face.
That isn’t a typo. Because the ingredients in Relief have antibacterial properties, it both cleanses and adds the perfect amount of moisture.
- Spot should be applied to inflamed areas.
See below for more about what makes our products different and why that will matter to your skin.
That’s our recommendation for you.
You were meant to have great skin. It’s yours for the taking. Go after it!
*When you make a purchase, you will be emailed a PDF of detailed instructions for what a daily routine with these products looks like. Woohoo!