This will be easy. Then you can get back to enjoying life.
Here is what you’ve shared with us:
- You have some easy-to-remedy skin issues.
- Your interest is in skincare for body and face.
- Dry, oily, or combination skin? Because of the ingredients we use, the solution is the same. It’s what makes our products work so well. Read how that is possible below.
Here’s what we recommend for you:
Step 1 | For your body
- Clean is for cleaning pits and privates.
- Nourish to cleanse and hydrate the rest of your body.
That isn’t a typo. Because the ingredients in Nourish have antibacterial properties, it can cleanse while adding the perfect amount of hydration to your skin. We call that a 2-for-1 and we don’t charge extra for that ;)
- Use a tiny bit of Hand and say goodbye to dry hands for good. We guarantee it.
Step 2 | Cleansing your face
- Wash gets cleansing your face at a whole new level. The gentle yet powerful ingredients help clean out pores, freshen skin, and leave your face lovely and healthy as ever. This is our first choice for a face cleanser (don't tell Relief). Use 3-5 times per week.
This is our first choice for a face cleanser especially if you have skin issues (don't tell Nourish). Alternate between cleaning your face with Wash and Nourish.
- Nourish can be used as a face cleanser, too. Since it’s made with plant oils, it won’t be sudsy but it works amazing. Use it on the days you don’t use Wash.
Yes, you read that right. With ingredients that have antibacterial and pore-cleaning properties, Nourish both cleanses and adds the perfect amount of hydration. You may find that you need more certain days. If so, simply apply a small amount of Nourish after your shower as additional hydration.
Step 3 | Hydrating your face
- Nourish can also be used for hydrating your skin.
- Restore is a fantastic face moisturizer if your skin tends to be drier, you are gifted in the number of years on this earth (HaHa), or if your job gets you out in the elements frequently.
- Revive, our nutrient-dense hydration, makes the perfect beard oil to soften & tame your beard.
How do we know it works for beards?
Our founder's husband uses it daily on his beard. He was getting flakes and decided to try it since it was sitting on the bathroom counter anyway. Because it is liquid (not thick like a lotion) it applies nicely in through the thick hair of a beard.
See below for lots more about what makes our products different and why that will matter to your skin.
Those are our suggestions. If you want to start with 1 or 2, go ahead and pick. You can always come back and get them later.
*When you make a purchase, you will be emailed a PDF of detailed instructions for what a daily routine with these products looks like. Woohoo!