We are sorry you’ve had to deal with this but excited you are here for change.
Here is what you’ve shared with us:
- You have been struggling with severe eczema.
- Dry, oily, or combination skin? Because of the ingredients we use, the solution is the same. It’s what makes our products work so well. Read how that is possible below.
Here's our recommendation for you:
The Cure-E (E for eczema) system is designed with your severe eczema in mind. We have found that simply removing irritating ingredients and nourishing your skin with the healthiest ones, does the trick.
- Clean is for cleaning pits and privates.
When healing your eczema, using a gentle and healthy castile soap like Clean is essential. Most soaps contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (or something that sounds a lot like that). SLS is highly toxic and irritating. When these irritants come in contact with your skin they exacerbate your eczema.
- Relief is used to cleanse and hydrate body plus face. That isn’t a typo. Because the ingredients in Relief have antibacterial properties, Relief both cleanses and adds the perfect amount of moisture.
- Spot is meant to treat irritated spots.
That is what we suggest. You were meant to have great skin. Go after it!
See below for lots more about what makes our products different and why that will matter to your skin.
*When you make a purchase, you will be emailed a PDF of detailed instructions for what a daily routine with these products looks like. Woohoo!