Eczema is no fun. The changes you see will be.
Here is what you’ve shared with us.
- You have been struggling with eczema and you want skincare for your handsome face.
- Dry, oily, or combination skin? Because of the ingredients we use, the solution is the same. It’s what makes our products work so well. Read how that is possible below.
This is what you need.
Our Cure E (E for eczema) system is designed with you in mind. We have found that simply removing irritating ingredients and nourishing your skin with the healthiest ones, will make the biggest change in your skin.
Step 1 | For body
- Clean is for cleaning pits and privates.
When healing your eczema, using a gentle and healthy castile soap like Clean is essential. Most soaps contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (or something that sounds a lot like that). SLS is highly toxic and irritating. When these irritants come in contact with your skin they exacerbate your eczema.
- Relief is meant to cleanse and hydrate your body.
That isn’t a typo. Because the ingredients in Relief have antibacterial properties, Relief both cleanses and adds the perfect amount of moisture.
- Spot should be applied on inflamed areas a few times per day if possible.
Step 2 | Cleansing your face
- Wash gets cleansing your face at a whole new level. The gentle yet powerful ingredients help clean out pores, freshen skin, and leave your face lovely and healthy as ever. This is our first choice for a face cleanser (don't tell Relief). Use 3-5 times per week.
This is our first choice for a face cleanser especially if you have skin issues (don't tell Relief). Alternate between cleaning your face with Wash and Relief.
- Relief can be used as a face cleanser, too. Since it’s made with plant oils, it won’t be sudsy but it works amazing. Use it on the days you don’t use Wash.
Yes, you read that right. With ingredients that have antibacterial and pore-cleaning properties, Relief both cleanses and adds the perfect amount of hydration. You may find that you need more certain days. If so, simply apply a small amount of Relief after your shower as additional hydration.
Step 3 | Hydrating your face
- Restore is a fantastic face moisturizer if your skin tends to be drier, you are gifted in the number of years on this earth (HaHa), or if your job gets you out in the elements frequently.
- Revive, our nutrient-dense hydration, makes the perfect beard oil to soften & tame your beard.
How do we know it works for beards?
Our founder's husband uses it daily on his beard. He was getting flakes and decided to try it since it was sitting on the bathroom counter anyway. Because it is liquid [not thick like a lotion] it applies nicely in through the thick hair of a beard.
That’s it. Now, go get relief [pun intended].
See below for more about what makes our products different and why that will matter for your skin.
*When you make a purchase, you will be emailed a PDF of detailed instructions for what a daily routine with these products looks like. Woohoo!