Eczema is no fun. The changes you see will be.
Here is what you’ve shared with us.
- You’ve struggled with eczema.
- Dry, oily, or combination skin? Because of the ingredients we use, the solution is the same. It’s what makes our products work so well. Read how that is possible below.
This is what you need.
Our Cure E (E for eczema) system is designed with you in mind. We have found that simply removing irritating ingredients and nourishing your skin with the healthiest ones, will make the biggest change in your skin.
Step 1 | For body
- Clean is for cleaning pits and privates.
When healing your eczema, using a gentle and healthy castile soap like Clean is essential. Most soaps contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (or something that sounds a lot like that). SLS is highly toxic and irritating. When these irritants come in contact with your skin they exacerbate your eczema.
- Relief is meant to cleanse and hydrate your body.
That isn’t a typo. Because the ingredients in Relief have antibacterial properties, Relief both cleanses and adds the perfect amount of moisture.
- Spot should be applied on inflamed areas a few times per day if possible.
That’s it. Now, go get relief [pun intended].
See below for more about what makes our products different and why that will matter for your skin.
*When you make a purchase, you will be emailed a PDF of detailed instructions for what a daily routine with these products looks like.