We are serious about hydration. These will help you get there.
Here is what you shared with us:
- You are free of skin issues. Woohoo!
- Skincare for just your body is what you are after.
- Dry, oily, or combination skin? Because of the ingredients we use, the solution is the same. It’s what makes our products work so well. Read how that is possible below.
Here are our suggestions for you:
Since you told us you don’t have skin issues but just want products to help you look fantastic, we recommend the following.
Step 1 | Cleansing your body
- Clean is for cleaning pits and privates.
- Nourish is meant to cleanse the rest of your body.
Soapy cleansers strip the skin of important oils (whose purpose is to protect and hydrate) leaving skin dry, irritated and unprotected. Hardly any of us get dirty enough to warrant needing a soapy cleanser on our torso, arms, legs, etc. By using Nourish as a cleanser, the natural oils on your skin remain, the bacteria-fighting ingredients help kill the problematic bacteria, and the oils cling to oils that gunk up your pores and clean them away.
Phew! That is a big job. Nourish is up for it.
Step 2 | Hydrating your body
- Nourish is meant to hydrate your body.
That isn’t a typo. Because the ingredients in Nourish have antibacterial properties, it can cleanse while adding the perfect amount of hydration to your skin. We call that a 2-for-1 and we don’t charge extra for that ;)
- Use a tiny bit of Hand and say goodbye to dry hands for good. We guarantee it.
Most lotions are like bandaids for dry skin. They only give the feeling of hydration initially but we think that's a waste of time and money. The ingredients we use work with your skin’s natural processes and penetrate deep down for lasting, nourishing hydration as you’ve never experienced before! Oh yeah!
That is what we suggest. You were meant to have great skin. Go after it!
See below for more about what makes our products different and why that will matter to your skin.
*When you make a purchase, you will be emailed a PDF of detailed instructions for what a daily routine with these products looks like. Woohoo!