routine for acne prone skin
daily routine | acne prone skin
- wet & warm skin in shower.
- massage Wash into skin - leave on for 2 - 3 minutes, rinse.
- apply Spot on problem areas - using the convenient roll-on, apply Spot as a spot treatment when you feel a break out arising and on any inflamed or irritated areas. It is not meant to be applied all over the face each time but is, in fact a spot treatment.
- apply Relief - when skin is still wet, gently massage Relief onto face, legs, arms and torso for amazing hydration. Use on legs as a hydrating shaving gel. As your skin gets used to this nourishing treatment, you may need more hydration. Simply apply Relief on your face after the shower.
- towel off.
- continue to app Spot - throughout the day as a Spot treatment for breakouts.
- repeat - at night.
- rest - knowing your skin is healing.