Dealing with acne is no fun. These results will be.
You are still young which means now is the best time to invest in getting a great foundation for healthy skin.
Here is what you shared with us.
- You'd like to say good riddance to acne. Easy.
- Dry, oily, or combination skin? Because of the ingredients we use, the solution is the same. It’s what makes our products work so well. Read how that is possible below.
This is what you need.
This simple routine has a moisturizer that acts like a roto-rooter for pores, a honey cleanser that gently blasts problematic bacteria while refreshing your skin, and an easy roll-on for treating those stubborn spots or emerging blemishes.
Step 2 | Cleansing your face
- Wash is for cleansing your face.
It gets cleansing at a whole new level. The gentle yet powerful ingredients help clean out pores, freshen skin, and leave your face lovely and healthy as ever. This is our first choice for a face cleanser (don't tell Relief). Use 3-5 times per week. Alternate between cleaning your face with Wash and Relief.
- Relief can be used as a face cleanser, too. Using it on the days you don’t use Wash.
Step 3 | Hydrating your face
- Relief for moisturizing and helping to kill problematic bacteria on the skin in the morning.
That isn’t a typo. Because the ingredients in Relief have antibacterial properties, it can cleanse while adding the perfect amount of hydration to your skin. We call that a 2-for-1 and we don’t charge extra for that ;)
- Spot goes on the inflamed area or when you feel a pimple emerging, throughout the day if necessary.
We’ve bundled Wash, Relief, and Spot together for a special price; we call it our Cure A system.
See below for more about what makes our products different and why that will matter for your skin.
That’s it. You were meant to have great skin. We want to help you get there. Go after it!
*When you make a purchase, you will be emailed a PDF of detailed instructions for what a daily routine with these products looks like. Woohoo!