You've got it easy. And that's what skincare should be, right?
You have enough other things to think about without a complex skincare routine, too!
Here's what you shared with us:
- It sounds like you have good skin already but you are looking for great skin. We hear you!
- You want products for your face and body.
- Dry, oily, or combination skin? Because of the ingredients we use, the solution is the same. It’s what makes our products work so well. Read how that is possible below.
Here's what we recommend for your skin:
Step 1 | For your body
- Clean is for cleaning pits and privates.
- Nourish to cleanse and hydrate the rest of your body.
That isn’t a typo. Because the ingredients in Nourish have antibacterial properties, it can cleanse while adding the perfect amount of hydration to your skin. We call that a 2-for-1 and we don’t charge extra for that ;)
- Use a tiny bit of Hand and say goodbye to dry hands for good. We guarantee it.
Step 2 | Cleansing your face
- Nourish is for cleansing your skin. If you like to keep things really simple, you could just use Nourish for cleanser and moisturizer or...
Step 3 | Hydrating your face
- Nourish can also be used for hydrating your skin.
- Restore is a fantastic face moisturizer if your skin tends to be drier, you are gifted in the number of years on this earth (HaHa), or if your job gets you out in the elements frequently.
- Revive, our nutrient-dense hydration, makes the perfect beard oil to soften & tame your beard.
How do we know it works for beards?
Our founder's husband uses it daily on his beard. He was getting flakes and decided to try it since it was sitting on the bathroom counter anyway. Because it is liquid (not thick like a lotion) it applies nicely in through the thick hair of a beard.
That’s what we recommend for you. Will you make the change today? Go get it!
See below for more about what makes our products different and how that will make all the difference in your skin.
*When you make a purchase, you will be emailed a PDF of detailed instructions for what a daily routine with these products looks like. Woohoo!